TAPTITE 2000® thread forming technology joined two unique concepts and advanced fastener performance to new levels. TAPTITE 2000® fasteners afford end-users with enhanced opportunities to reduce the overall Cost of Assembly.
TAPTITE 2000® fasteners introduced an innovative new thread design - the Radius Profile™ Thread. The proven TRILOBULAR® principle is maintained with a dual lobularity in the screw body, while incorporating the Radius Profile™ Thread.
Some advancements introduced by TAPTITE 2000® include:
- Ergonomically Friendly - less torque required to thread form and fasten
- Assembly Friendly
- Superior Vibration Resistance
- Excellent Axial Alignment
- Low End Load
- High Strip-to-Drive Ratio
- High Prevailing Torque
- Excellent Torque Tension Relationship