POWERLOK® II™ TRILOBULAR® All-Metal Locking Fasteners Solve Assembly Problems and Reduce Your In-Place Fastening Costs
POWERLOK® II™ Fastener Geometry
The innovative Dual-Angle™ thread form provides "live-action" locking.
The deflection of the thread tip creates classic "stored energy" locking.
Interferes in the root of the nut thread. Locking is not affected by an incomplete internal thread form.
Capitalizes on elastic memory of nut member.
Further prevents vibrational loosening by providing additional locking action.
Reduces friction during installation.
POWERLOK® II™ Fastener Advantages
- No need for patches, adhesives or assembly line applied locking compounds.
- Locking action is not affected by temperature.
- No adhesive curing time - instantaneous locking action.
- No need for under head locking elements.
- No need for costly lock washers.
- Works with all finishes.